The Haakaa Gen. 3 Glass Baby Bottle 160ml is designed to provide the most natural feeding experience possible for you and your baby. The orthodontic thumb-shaped teat mimics the shape of a mother’s nipple during breastfeeding, and the offset position allows you to feed your baby without completely inverting the bottle. Our glass bottles are made from temperature-resistant borosilicate glass, making them safe to heat and freeze and perfect for storing expressed breast milk!
The Gen. 3 Glass Bottle is ergonomically designed to be held easily and comfortably during feeding. Along with the anti-colic nipple included with this bottle, Haakaa Gen. 3 Glass Bottles are also compatible with the Gen. 3 Sippy Spout and Sealing Disk attachments.
Please note: Always follow your country’s guidelines and recommendations to safely express and store breast milk.
- Made with temperature-resistant borosilicate glass, food grade silicone and PP.
- Orthodontic thumb-shaped teat is more readily accepted by babies.
- Anti-colic vents allow your baby to drink without gasping for air or drinking bubbles.
- Off-centre silicone nipple allows for feeding in a natural, upright position.
- 100% food grade silicone nipple mimics the feel and flex of a mother’s breast.
- Dustproof cap protects from airborne nasties.
- Ergonomic design is easy and comfortable to hold, with non-slip grooves.
- Clearly marked measurements to ensure accurate feeding.
- Safe in freezers and boiling water.
- Compatible with most Gen. 3 attachments.
- BPA, PVC and phthalate-free.
Clean after each use. Although dishwasher safe, we recommend hand washing in warm soapy water and rinsing and drying thoroughly to prevent the measurement markings from coming off. Do not use bleach-based cleaners or tablets to sterilise this product. This bottle can be sterilised with any steam sterilising system or by boiling in water for 2-3 minutes.