Cool your little ones off this summer with our bright and colourful Silicone Ice Pop Moulds! They are the perfect way to create homemade, healthy and waste-free treats without the contamination that comes with conventional plastic ice moulds.
Made from 100% food grade silicone, our handy little moulds are dishwasher safe and resistant to both hot and cold temperatures. Get inventive and fill them with whatever tasty combination you can dream up. Blend fruit with Greek yoghurt, juice with chopped fruit, peanut butter with almond milk, coconut water with blueberries – the possibilities are endless! You can even smuggle some vegetables in there for the fussy little eaters in your house.
Our Silicone Ice Pop Moulds are also super handy for homemade baby food and breast milk! Fill each mould with enough food for a meal and freeze flat. Grab a tube on your way out the door and submerge in boiling water to defrost for an easy, ready-to-eat meal.
All moulds come with their own tight-fitting lid which make them the perfect little container for snacks and nuts on the go.
This set includes 3 x Silicone Ice Pop Moulds.
Please note: Solid food is recommended for babies aged 4-6 months and older. Please consult your midwife or medical professional if introducing solids earlier. Due to the natural properties of silicone, this product may discolour over time if exposed to strong colours.
- Made of hypoallergenic 100% food grade silicone.
- Perfect for healthy homemade treats.
- Easy-grip surface for little hands.
- Reusable, eco-friendly and dishwasher safe.
- Safe to freeze and heat.
- Tight-fitting leakproof lid that’s easy to open and close.
- Clearly marked measurements to prevent overfilling.
- BPA, PVC and phthalate-free.
Wash before and after each use. Although dishwasher safe, we recommend hand washing your mould with warm, soapy water and rinsing thoroughly. We recommend using the Haakaa Dish Soap. Do not use any bleach-based cleaners or tablets to sterilise or clean your Haakaa products. To sterilise, use a steam steriliser (electric or microwave) or boil in water for 2-3 minutes.
Check product condition regularly. Replace if this product shows any signs of damage. Avoid storing near sharp objects. Only soft bristle brushes or soft sponges should be used to clean this product, as hard scourers may scratch the surface.