The Nail Snail
This clever 3-in-1 multi-function tool has everything you need to care for your little one’s growing nails. It features a precision nail trimmer, a nail file and an under-nail cleaner. All this in a fun snail design. You only cut what you want, when you want! This innovative product is compact and constructed from high-quality medical grade stainless steel. It has no batteries or noisy moving parts and is suitable for newborns, babies, toddlers and children. The Nail Snail is the perfect way to care for precious fingers and toes.
Directions: How to Cut Baby Nails with the Nail Snail
1. Using the Nail Snail’s tail, gently clean under each nail.
2. Hold the Nail Snail’s shell with the base of the metal V-shaped blade against the edge of the nail (eye prongs facing up).
3. Move the blade, carefully catching the edge of the nail as you do so, and follow along the natural curve of the fingernail (or straight across the toenail) until the white nail trimming is removed.
4. Finish by gently smoothing off any rough edges with the built-in nail file.
• Wash before initial use. To ensure ongoing cleanliness, wash after each use
• Dishwasher safe (top shelf) or wash in warm soapy water and wipe blade clean
• Always store the Nail Snail in a clean dry place
• Keep out of reach of children. Whilst the Nail Snail is not a choking hazard it is also not a toy
In order to prevent your child scratching themselves and you, their fast growing nails will require regular trimming.